SELLING YOUR HOME
Selling your home in today´s market is both an art and a science, requiring a highly skilled real estate professional. You need a Realtor® with a team of proven experts in home staging, marketing, bringing in many qualified buyers, negotiations and taking the transaction smoothly from contract to closing. Our team will evaluate how to provide your specific property with the maximum exposure possible so you can obtain the Highest Possible Price. Our team consists of incredibly savvy professionals that have the latest in technology at their disposal for the benefit of our clients. In the city of Atlanta, a large portion of our buyers are in flux — transferring from out of state — and we have a heavy volume of international relocation requests for assistance daily. In-town Atlanta is very desirable, not just to out-of-state and international buyers, but also to people moving from other parts of metro Atlanta, who wish to be closer to the city — in more strollable neighborhoods with hip restaurants.
We deploy a comprehensive Internet and social media marketing campaign that is arguably proprietary and ensures your home is seen globally. We will be heavily, financially invested in the sale of your home and will be your total partner in this transaction.
We just don’t believe in the discount sign in the yard, list it in the MLS, and “prayer marketing” plan! Below is the “Luxury at Any Price” marketing plan we implement for our seller clients. We know from experience it’s a powerful comprehensive strategy to include Lifestyle Marketing efforts that ensure a quick sale at the highest possible price for your property! Carter & Associates will bring tremendous value to your transaction and can ensure you a sell on your terms and at the maximal price (increasing your return on investment).
At Carter & Associates, Chad Carter will be your lead Realtor®, but know that an entire team has been assigned to sell your home!
“Luxury Marketing at Any Price” Program from the Carter and Associates team (includes free staging, luxury marketing campaign and much more):
- Sale Preparation: We will walk through the home with you to make suggestions for preparing your property for a faster sale and to net more money for you.
- Checklist: We will prepare a “Getting Ready” checklist and schedule showings and explain what will happen in the days leading up to selling your home.
- Presale Inspections: together, we decide which inspections will be performed prior to going onto the market to eliminate uncertainty and make your home more marketable. As a builder, Chad can make many recommendations without the need for a formal inspection.
- Determining List Price: Setting a current market-value asking price from the outset will solicit the most views for your home, since price is the number one criteria for most buyers. Determining an asking price can be the most difficult aspect of selling your home, as you want the maximum sale price without overpricing your home. Let our team assemble a viewable current, extensive, comparable market analysis to assist you in determining an appropriate listing price. If necessary, an appraisal can be performed.
- Staging Advice and Coordination: We will do a room-by-room assessment of your home — developing a list of recommendations to dramatically improve the appeal and impact of your home. We give you the keys to making it more inviting to potential buyers. Homes that are staged correctly simply sell quicker and bring more money. We then go a step further by staging your home for FREE. From missing pieces to the whole home, we will provide all that is needed to ensure your home shows in its best light.
- Showing Logistics: Showing instructions and lockbox use will be reviewed with the owner. We make sure your home is available for showings whenever a possible buyer is ready to see it.
- Luxury Signage: A Luxury Estate “Home for Sale” sign will be placed in your yard with property-specific messaging. Estate signage shows this is an important home. Don’t allow for a discount sign that sends the wrong message.
- E-mail Marketing Campaign: A mass e-mail will be sent in-house to our 1100+ Harry Norman Realtors, to include the relocation department notification.
- Photography & Tours: A virtual tour recording and photo session shoot will be scheduled when your property is ready (de-cluttered, cleaned, and staged). The virtual tours are posted on YouTube and other media platforms. Multiple high-quality, professional photos will be taken of your property and hand-selected for marketing purposes.
- Home Attributes: We will prepare a detailed list of features that you property offers. This comprehensive list of property features will be used in our marketing materials and strategy.
- Telling the Story: Most agents primarily focus on the facts and features of a home when they expose it to the market. Our focus is telling the story of your home and its special benefits. This includes the story of your amazing community. Buyers are purchasing and will pay more for a “Lifestyle.” This difference is subtle but powerful. All of our marketing, including property brochures, print marketing, Web marketing, virtual tours, etc., are focused on telling the story of your home through words and photos. Buyers only care about the facts and features of your home after they have connected with it emotionally.
- Brochure Takeaways In-Home: Custom, full-color property brochures will be designed, professionally printed, and delivered to your home for potential buyers.
- Neighborhood Mailers: Distribute “Just Listed” postcards to homes in your area (if applicable). An excellent promotion of your property, this custom-made marketing piece will feature photographs and important features of your home, so your neighbors can tell their friends. Neighbors often know others that may want to live in your neighborhood.
- Realtor® Outreach to Network: An e-mail marketing campaign will be sent to 850+ local Realtors® and personal contacts.
- MLS Presence: We will submit property details, showing instructions, photos, and tour information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to receive maximum exposure to all members of the REALTORS community in Atlanta, and to all potential buyers.
- Huge Exposure for Your Listing: Professional property photos and a virtual tour will be uploaded to over 500 hundred Internet Web sites for exposure to all potential buyers and investors—locally, nationally and internationally/globally!
- Social Media: Social Media marketing campaigns will be implemented on Facebook and other social media Web sites with links to the virtual tour, photos, and detailed property description will be included.
- Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing of your home will include a unique Web Site. If your address is 123 Main Street, we will create a unique Web address such as 123Main.com. Your unique Web address will be on all marketing materials.
- Open Houses: An open house will be scheduled the first Sunday after listing.
- Quick and Impeccable Responses to Inquiries: Every inquiry about your property will be responded to in a timely manner by our team.
- Local Broker Tour: We will promote your property at local broker tour meetings. This will occur the Tuesday prior to listing.
- Broker Caravan: We will feature your property on a broker tour/caravan the first Tuesday after listing.
- Feedback About Your Listing: Feedback from local Realtors® will be solicited, summarized and reported to you on a weekly basis by our team.
- Weekly Performance and Strategy Reviews: Let’s get together and talk about progress toward selling your home. We will discuss suggestions and give advice for positive changes that can be made to the property to maximize marketability will be provided.
…And more! The full Contract to Closing includes 185 things we will do to ensure your contract gets to closing every time!